The µFrenzel® Video Goggles - Medical are the first affordable vertigo diagnostic equipment. The μFrenzel® Video Goggles - Medical are designed for daily use in hospitals and clinics. This reusable medical device allows precise, real-time visualization of eye movements in complete darkness.
Provided in an ergonomic and portable format, the µFrenzel® Video Goggles - Medical are comfortable to wear and easy to use. The integrated LCD displays and battery allows the device to be operated freely, without the need of wired connections to external monitors or power supply.
The removal of eye-fixation is critical to aid professional medical doctors diagnose the following syndromes:
- Acute Vestibular Syndrome
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Ménière’s disease
- Migrainous vertigo
- Frenzel medical video goggles
- Fixation strap
- USB power adapter (EU mains)
- USB power cable
- Single use disposable comfort foam pads (x4)
- User manual
- Reusable medical device
- Built in dual 3.5’’ TFT LCD display
- Integrated lithium-ion battery (non-replaceable)
- Latency under 30ms
- 3.5mm jack connector for dual analog video output
- 5V DC connector
- Fixation strap
- Single use disposable comfort foam pads
- Battery warranty: Worried about battery lifetime? We offer one free Battery replacement during the first 2 years.
- For professional medical doctor use only.
- For adult patients use only.
- To be used in hospitals and medical clinics only.
- To aid diagnose the syndromes listed above only.
- The µFrenzel® Video Goggles - Medical are multi use. The comfort foam pads that are in contact with the patient’s face are intended for single use.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
For more information, videos and photos please visit the product website at www.ufrenzel.com.